Remote is tested on a keyless entry tester for radio signal strength, battery strength, and proper functioning before shipping to you. The transponder is also prepared to ensure it is ready for vehicle programming. Emergency key is included with remote. Have a local automotive locksmith program your vehicle to accept new remotes.
Remote For GMC:
FCC ID: HYQ1AA
Part Number: 13508280
Replaces Part Number: 13580804
Condition: OEM New
- For 2014-2015 Sierra.
Since your vehicle is not onboard programmable or you need key cutting, you will need a dealer or automotive locksmith to program the vehicle to accept the replacement remote or key or to cut a key. Please use an automotive locksmith rather than the dealer. You are likely to get a better service for a more reasonable price. Locksmiths make their prices based on their local market as well as the cost of the equipment used for you cutting or programming.
- For 2015-2019 Yukon.
A new transmitter can be programmed to the vehicle when there is one recognized transmitter. To program, the vehicle must be off and all transmitters, both currently recognized and new, must be with you.
1. Remove the key from the recognized transmitter.
2. Place the recognized transmitter(s) in the cupholder or passenger seat.
3. Insert the vehicle key into the key lock cylinder on the driver door handle. Then turn the key counterclockwise, to the unlock position, five times within 10 seconds. The Driver Information Center (DIC) displays READY FOR REMOTE#2, 3, 4, ETC.
4. Place the new transmitter in the transmitter pocket/insert. Open the center console storage area and the storage tray. The transmitter pocket/insert is in front of the storage area next to the center console storage area between the driver and front passenger seats.
5. Press the ENGINE START/STOP button. When the transmitter is learned, the DIC display will show that it is ready to program the next transmitter.
6. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press unlock or lock on the transmitter. To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 4-6. When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold the ENGINE START/STOP button for approximately 12 seconds to exit programming mode.
7. Return the key back into the transmitter.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Chevrolet Tahoe (2015-2018)