This remote works on 2003-2007 Toyota Sequoia models with the "Port-Installed System" rather than the "Factory-Installed System." The remotes for the two systems look similar but are not compatible. This port installed remote is wider and has a green LED light that lights up when buttons are pushed. The remote could either have an FCC ID of ELVATDD or ELVAT1B. Remotes are tested on a keyless entry tester for radio signal strength, battery strength, and proper functioning before shipping to you. This remote has 4 butons which are LOCK, UNLOCK, REAR GLASS, and PANIC. The signals are sent on a frequency of 434MHz.
This process will allow you to add new remotes to your system and delete lost remotes:
1. Enter driver seat then close driver door and lock all doors with the driver's power door lock.
2. Insert the key in the ignition and turn from OFF to ON 7 times ending in OFF. Do the key turning in less than 10 seconds.
3. Press and hold the LOCK button on remote for up to 5 seconds. A chime indicates the system accepted the remote.
4. Repeat step 3 for every remote you wish to be working on the car including old ones.
5. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.