FCC ID: HYQ12BBT
Part Numbers: 89070-33751, 89070-33750
Condition: Brand New Avicero
You will need an automotive locksmith to cut the blade to fit your locks. You can find a local licensed automotive locksmith using this website: autolocksmithfinder.com
1. Start with the following conditions:
a. Key is out of the ignition
b. Driver door is open (all other doors are closed)
c. Driver door is unlocked (other door locks don?? matter).
2. Insert the key into the ignition (don?? turn it) and pull it out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Using the power lock/unlock switch on the driver?? door, perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. A lock/unlock cycle consists of pressing the power lock switch, followed by pressing the power unlock switch on the driver?? door panel. Use an even pace and try to go relatively fast.
b. Close, then open the driver?? door.
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Using the power lock/unlock switch on the driver?? door, perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock (just as you did previously).
b. Insert Key in ignition.
c. Turn the ignition to ON (as far as you can go without cranking your engine), then back to OFF.
d. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to Step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter simultaneously for 1 second and release.
b. Immediately after letting go of the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, press the LOCK button by itself and release. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) once indicating successful programming. If the door locks don?? cycle, or cycle twice, repeat steps 6a and 6b as the remote has not been accepted.
c. Repeat steps 6a and 6b for each transmitter that will operate the vehicle, including any old transmitters.
7. Close driver door.
Lexus ES330 (2004-2006).