FCC ID: BGBX1T478SKE125-01
Replaces Part Number: CC43-67-5RYC
Condition: Brand New Aftermarket (No Logo)
1. Have key in hand. Close all doors.
2. Open driver?? door. Perform steps 3-7 within 24 seconds.
3. Insert key and turn ignition switch from ON to OFF position three times. Leave key in.
4. Close and open driver?? door three times. (End with it open.)
5. Door locks should lock and unlock automatically (if they do not wait, 40 seconds and repeat procedure starting at step 1.)
6. Press UNLOCK button TWICE on the keyless remote to be programmed, door locks should lock and unlock indicating the car learned that remote.
7. Remove Key. Door locks will cycle again.
8. Exit vehicle, close doors and test remote.
Works on :
Mazda 2 (2011-2015), Mazda 3 (2011-2015), Mazda 5 (2006-2015), Mazda CX-7 (2007-2013), Mazda CX-9 (2007-2015).