FCC ID: CWTWB1U793
Rotunda Part Number: 164-R8073
Strattec Part Number: 5912512
If you have two working keys, this can be programmed with an easy-to-use customer programming procedure.
New OEM - 100% OEM remote out of the original package. might be sealed if available
Refurbished OEM - original circuit board in a new aftermarket shell if the original case condition did not meet the quality standards.
New Aftermarket - premium quality Avicero brand new aftermarket no logo replacement.
New Custom Replacement - custom ford style flipkey replacement fully compatible with 3 buttons ford remote head key with Texas 4D63 80 Bit chip.
- ADD KEY (Must have two working original keys):
1. Insert the first previously programmed coded keys into the ignition.
2. Turn the ignition from the 1 (LOCK) position to the 3 (RUN) position. Keep the ignition in the 3 (RUN) position for at least 3 seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition to the 1 (LOCK) position and remove the first coded key from the ignition.
4. Within 10 seconds of turning the ignition to the 1 (LOCK) position, insert the second previously coded key into the ignition.
5. Turn the ignition from the 1 (LOCK) position to the 3 (RUN) position. Keep the ignition in the 3 (RUN) position for at least 3 seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
6. Turn the ignition to the 1 (LOCK) position and remove the second coded key from the ignition.
7. Within 20 seconds of turning the ignition to the 1 (LOCK) position and removing the previously programmed coded key, insert the new un-programmed key (new key/valet key) into the ignition.
8. Turn the ignition from the 1 (LOCK) position to the 3 (RUN) position. Keep the ignition in the 3 (RUN) position for at least 6 seconds.
9. Remove the newly programmed coded key from the ignition.
If the key has been successfully programmed, it will start the vehicle's engine and will operate the remote entry system (if the new key is an Integrated Keyhead Transmitter). The theft indicator light will illuminate for 3 seconds and then go out to indicate successful programming.
If the key was not successfully programmed, it will not start your vehicle's engine and/or will not operate the remote entry features. The theft indicator light may flash on and off. Wait 20 seconds and you may repeat Steps 1 through 8. If the failure repeats, bring your vehicle to your authorized dealer to have the new key(s) programmed.
To program additional new un-programmed key(s), wait 20 seconds and then repeat this procedure from Step 1.
Any locksmith can cut the key to match a working key. An automotive locksmith can cut the key if there is no working key.
If there are not two keys that already start the engine when turning in the ignition then an automotive locksmith must program the vehicle to accept the key after the key has been cut. If there are two keys that start the engine already they can be used to add this key easily using these instructions:
1. Insert an existing key into the ignition.
2. Turn the ignition to ON (RUN) and back to OFF.
3. Remove the existing key and within 5 seconds insert the other existing key and turn it to ON (RUN) and then back to OFF.
4. Insert the new key before 10 seconds have elapsed, and turn it to ON (RUN). Leave it ON for 1 second and turn it back to OFF.
5. The security light will light up for 3 seconds to indicate programming has been successful.