If there are two keys already working with the vehicle, this can be programmed via onboard procedure. When there isn't 2 already working keys an automotive locksmith is required for programming.
Remote For Lincoln:
Factory keyless entry remote head key transmitter with FCC ID CWTWB1U793 or OUCD6000022.
The Ford part number is 164-R8096.
The Strattec part number is 5921295.
This is tested and guaranteed to work. This has 4 buttons and a 1Way remote which sends it's signals on a frequency of 315 MHz.
1. Insert an existing key into the ignition.
2. Turn the ignition to ON (RUN) and back to OFF.
3. Remove the existing key and within 5 seconds insert the other existing key and turn it to ON (RUN) then back to OFF.
4. Insert the new key before 10 seconds have elapsed, and turn it to ON (RUN). Leave it ON for 1 second and turn back to OFF.
5. The security light will light up for 3 seconds to indicate programming has been successful.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:Lincoln Navigator (2015-2017), Lincoln MKZ (2011-2012), Lincoln Navigator (2011-2013), Lincoln Navigator (2014).