This is a transponder key with a blade that is H72 and a chip that is 4C Texas Crypto 1st Gen. Have a local automotive locksmith cut the key to work the vehicle. If you have two keys already that work to start the engine then you can program additional keys yourself using the procedure below. If not then you will need an automotive locksmith to program the vehicle to accept the new key by scan tool.
To add additional keys to your vehicle:
1. Insert working key #1 into the ignition.
2. Turn the ignition to ON (RUN) and back to OFF.
3. Remove key #1 and within 5 seconds insert working key #2 and turn it to ON (RUN) then back to OFF.
4. Insert the key you want to program before 10 seconds have elapsed, and turn it to ON (RUN). Leave it ON for 1 second and turn back to OFF.
5. The security light will light up for 3 seconds to indicate programming has been successful.