This is a transponder key. The blade is H73 and the chip is 4C Texas Crypto 1st Gen. Have a local locksmith cut the key to work your vehicle. If you have two keys that already start your vehicle then you will be able to program the vehicle to start with additional keys yourself. If not, you'll need a local automotive locksmith to program the vehicle by scan tool.
To add additional keys to your vehicle:
1. Insert working key #1 into the ignition.
2. Turn the ignition to ON (RUN) and back to OFF.
3. Remove key #1 and within 5 seconds insert working key #2 and turn it to ON (RUN) then back to OFF.
4. Insert the key you want to program before 10 seconds have elapsed, and turn it to ON (RUN). Leave it ON for 1 second and turn back to OFF.
5. The security light will light up for 3 seconds to indicate programming has been successful.