Important: Please make sure that your remote looks identical and matches any of the part numbers or FCC IDs listed below. Contact Us with your VIN if you don't have an existing remote for comparison.
Part Numbers: XF2T-15K601-AA, 3F2T-15K601-AA, and 3F2Z-15K601-AA
FCC ID: CWTWB1U511
Buttons: Lock, Unlock, panic, Left Sliding Door, and Right Sliding door
Frequency: 315 mhz
Remote Programming: Onboard
Battery: CR2032 (included)
Programming Procedure #300
- Insert the keys in the ignition and turn the ignition switch from OFF to RUN, up to eight times within ten seconds, ending in OFF. When the vehicle has successfully entered programming mode, it will lock and then unlock all door locks automatically.
- (Note: The RUN position is as far as you can turn the key without cranking the engine. If the door locks do not cycle indicating programming mode has been entered, try the procedure without doing step 1 and having the driver door closed. If you still can’t get into programming mode after trying this numerous times both ways then you either do not have the factory keyless entry system or it is not functioning properly. In many vehicles you should end in the RUN position and not the OFF position. If you have anti-theft deterrent then before doing this step you should open the driver door and cycle the power door locks twice. This means you press LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK, UNLOCK. Step ones says to turn from OFF to RUN up to eight times. If the locks cycle before eight times then move onto step 2 immediately. Do not continue cycling the ignition switch.)
- Within 15 seconds, press ANY button on a keyless entry remote transmitter. The doors will lock and then unlock to confirm that each keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated.
- (Note: When the first keyless entry remote transmitter is programmed, all existing keyless entry remote transmitters are erased.)
- Repeat step 2 immediately for each transmitter that will operate the vehicle including your old ones (if any.)
- If the door locks do not respond for any keyless entry remote transmitter, wait 10 seconds and press the button again.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position or wait up to 30 seconds after step 2, to exit program mode. If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated, the vehicle may lock and unlock all doors one last time to confirm.
Compatible with the following:
At Remtes and Keys, we strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible to ensure timely delivery to our customers. For items that are in stock, we typically ship the next business day. However, for items that are currently out of stock and are being restocked, the shipping time may take up to a week. Please note that for items that are out of stock and do not have an estimated time of arrival (ETA), they are temporarily unavailable, and we are unable to provide a specific shipping date.
We understand the importance of timely and reliable shipping, and we work hard to ensure that our customers receive their orders as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about the status of your order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are always happy to assist you and provide you with updates on your order.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
No, the remotes are not pre-programmed before shipping. In order for the remote to function with your vehicle, your vehicle must be programmed to accept the remote.
If your vehicle supports an onboard programming procedure, you may be able to program the remote yourself by following the instructions provided on the product page and shipping package.
If your vehicle is not onboard programmable or if you need key cutting, we highly recommend seeking the assistance of a professional automotive locksmith rather than a dealership. Automotive locksmiths are trained and equipped to handle a wide range of vehicle key and remote programming needs, and they typically offer more competitive pricing than dealerships. The cost of their services is based on their local market and the expensive equipment used for key cutting and vehicle programming.
To program your new remote or key, an automotive locksmith will connect an expensive scan tool to your vehicle's computer and guide the vehicle through the programming process. We recommend using online resources such as www.autolocksmithfinder.com or your local yellow pages to locate a reputable automotive locksmith in your area.
We offer three types of remote key fobs: New OEM, Refurbished OEM, and New Aftermarket.
- New OEM remotes are 100% original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products that come in the original package. In some cases, they may be out of the original package if the package was not available in a sealed condition.
- Refurbished OEM remotes have the original circuit board but are placed in a new aftermarket shell if the original case condition did not meet our quality standards. This process ensures that the remote functions as well as a brand new OEM remote.
- New Aftermarket remotes are premium quality Avicero brand new aftermarket products with no logos. These remotes are made to our high-quality standards and are an excellent option for customers who prefer a lower-cost alternative to OEM products.
At RemotesAndKeys, we take pride in offering a wide range of automotive locksmith supplies and resources to help our customers keep their vehicles secure and functional. We stand behind the quality of our products and are committed to providing exceptional customer service.