Remote for Dodge:
This remote features 3 buttons: Lock, Unlock, and Panic. This remote sends it's signals on a frequency of 315Mhz. This remote will work for your vehicle if your vehicle is equipped with factory keyless entry.
- 2011 Dodge Challenger:
Your vehicle is not onboard programmable which means, you will need a dealer or automotive locksmith to program the vehicle to accept the replacement remote. Please use an automotive locksmith rather than the dealer. You are likely to get a better service for a more reasonable price. An automotive locksmith will program your new remotes or keys by hooking up an expensive scan tool to your vehicle's computer and making the vehicle learn the new remotes or keys.
- For 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota and 2004-2007 Dodge Durango:
Vehicles will be shipped from the assembly plants with two key fob transmitters programmed only for that vehicle. A total of eight fobs can be programmed for your vehicle. Additional fobs can be programmed to your vehicle through the use of a currently programmed fob.
NOTE: When entering program mode using that fob, all other programmed fobs will be erased and you will have to reprogram them for your vehicle. Use the Following procedure to program additional key fobs if the vehicle is not equipped with Sentry Key:
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
2. Fasten your seat belt (Fastening the seatbelt will cancel any chiming that may confuse you during this programming procedure).
3. Place the key into the ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position (Do not start the engine ).
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on the key fob.
6. After holding the UNLOCK button for four seconds, also press the PANIC button within 6 seconds.
7. When a single chime is heard release both buttons. The chime is an indication that you have successfully entered program mode. All fobs that are to be programmed must be done so within 60 seconds of when the chime was heard.
8. Using the fob to be programmed, press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously.
9. A single chime will be heard.
10. Within four seconds of hearing the chime, press and release the UNLOCK button on the fob.
11. A single chime will be heard.
12. Repeat steps 8 through 10 to program up to six additional fobs.
13. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
14. Your vehicle will remain in program mode up to 60 seconds from when the original chime was heard. After 60 seconds, all programmed fobs function normally.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
2011 Dodge Challenger, 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota and 2004-2007 Dodge Durango.